On the finale to the second season of Dan Schneider’s “Henry Danger,” “I Know Your Secret” puts Henry’s job in serious jeopardy. After he gets a cryptic message in his locker claiming someone knows his secret, Henry, thinking someone knows he’s Kid Danger, spends the rest of the episode trying to find out who it is.
Later in the episode he comes home to Jasper holding a sign that says “I Know Your Secret.” And because Henry’s a “look before he leaps” kind of guy, he jumps the gun and reveals his biggest secret to his best friend.
We won’t give too much more away in case you haven’t seen it yet. Let’s just say that all these events culminate in an emotional ending that changes the world of “Henry Danger.”
Here are 5 fun facts from this epic episode:
- “I Know Your Secret” was the 2nd highest viewed “Henry Danger” episode behind “Hour of Power,” viewed by 2.60 million people.
- This is the first time Henry dons the Kid Danger suit without a mask.
- Henry’s dad, Mr. Hart gets arrested for the second time in the history of “Kid Danger” during this episode.
- While promoting this episode on TV, Jasper, Piper, Sidney, Oliver, Ms. Shapen, Mom, and Dad were all suspects for the person that gave Henry the note.
- If you look closely, after Kid Danger takes off his mask, the silver paint on his eyelids disappears.
If you haven’t watched it yet, now’s the time! Grab it from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/henry-danger-vol.-4/id1096220333
“Henry Danger” is an American superhero TV comedy, created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen, currently airing on Nickelodeon. The series follows a 13-year-old boy, played by Jace Norman, who lands a job as the sidekick of a local superhero. “Henry Danger” is produced by Dan Schneider, an American actor, TV and film actor, and producer.